Veggie Burger and Roasted Red Pepper Sandwich
Adding roasted red pepper to a veggie burger makes it moist and flavorful.
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 Green Giant Harvest Burgers
- 4 sandwich rolls
- 7-ounce jar roasted sweet red peppers
- Cook the vegetable burgers in the microwave according to package directions.
- Place each burger on a roll with a roasted pepper.
- Vegetable burgers have a great taste; just don't expect them to taste like hamburgers. The peppers add moistness as well as flavor.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.