A spicy sauce from Argentina that is great with grilled salmon
Prep Time: prep 5 mins
Serves: makes 6-8 servings
- 2 cups chopped parsley
- 1 / 3 cup plus 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano
- 1 / 4 tsp crushed hot red pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Purée the parsley, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, hot pepper, and 2 tbsp water in a blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If desired, thin the sauce with oil or water before serving.
- prep 5 mins
Excerpted from The Illustrated Kitchen Bible.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!