Orange-Ginger Soy Sauce with Cilantro
Categories: On the Grill
You can serve this as a sauce partner for just about anything grilled.
Serves: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Pinch ground white pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well until the sugar dissolves. This sauce will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 2-3 days.
Excerpted from Grill It!.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!