Broccoli, Cheese, and Rice
This hot side dish takes only minutes to prepare, and kids love it.
Serves: 12 servings
- 10-ounce package frozen chopped Broccoli
- 2 cups instant rice (white or brown), uncooked
- 1/2 8-ounce jar Cheez Whiz®
- Cook broccoli in microwave according to package directions.
- Cook rice in microwave according to package directions.
- Drain broccoli and mix with cooked rice. Add Cheez Whiz and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.