Carol Ann's Tortellini Salad
Turn tortellinis into a delicious salad by adding vegetables and Italian dressing.
Serves: Serves 6 to 8
- 1 lb. tortellini (your favorite variety)
- 1 lb. frozen Italian vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to directions.
- Put vegetables in colander in sink.
- Drain tortellini over colander to rapidly heat vegetables.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Put tortellini-vegetable mixture in a large bowl and mix with dressing, cheese, garlic powder, and basil.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.