Chili Stuffed Potatoes
This recipe spices up classic baked potatoes.
Serves: 4 servings
- 1/3 recipe chili
- 4 baked potatoes
- Half of an 8-ounce package Sargento Light reduced-fat Mexican shredded cheese
- Place the potatoes on a microwave-safe plate and split in half lengthwise.
- Divide the chili equally onto each of the four potatoes.
- Top each potato with 1 ounce of cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for several minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.