This recipe makes corn more colorful -- and tastier, too!
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 10-ounce package frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In large skillet, heat margarine. Add green pepper and onion. Sauté until tender.
- Add corn and salt. Cover and cook over medium heat until corn is tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.