Delicious Whole Wheat Bread
Regular whole-wheat flour can be substituted in this nutritious whole-wheat bread recipe.
Serves: Serves 4 for two meals
- 11⁄2 cups warm water
- 3 TB. canola oil
- 3 TB. honey
- 11⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- 2⁄3 cup eight-grain flour
- 2 cups 100% white whole-wheat flour
- 2 TB. gluten
- 3 tsp. yeast
- Add water, oil, honey, salt, white flour, eight-grain flour, whole-wheat flour, and gluten to machine.
- Make an indentation in flour and add yeast.
- Bake per machine instructions.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.