This zucchini recipe makes a great side that will compliment any main dish.
Serves: Serves: 4
- 3 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise into quarters (4 long pieces per squash)
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the grill.
- Put zucchini slices in a small bowl that can be covered.
- Mix olive oil with chopped garlic in another bowl.
- Pour over the zucchini.
- Cover and shake to coat.
- Sprinkle with basil, salt, and pepper.
- Lay pieces on the heated grill crosswise to the grill wires, to minimize risk of a piece slipping through. Cook three minutes per side, and serve.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.