Jiffy Scalloped Potatoes
In a jiffy, you can have scalloped potatoes that are healthy and hearty!
Serves: Serves: 8
- 6 cups (20 ounces) shredded loose-packed frozen potatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Healthy Request Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion flakes, Cheddar cheese, and black pepper. Add celery soup and skim milk. Mix well to combine.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes. Divide into 8 servings.
- Mr. Dell's frozen shredded potatoes are a good choice.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.