Mexican Corn Pudding
Type: Side Dishes
Corn pudding is a wonderful dish you can make with canned corn. Everyone loves it!
Serves: 6 servings
- 16-ounce can of cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry, saltine cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour into casserole dish sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.