Mixed Vegetable Casserole
This delicious casserole will get your children eating all of their vegetables.
Serves: 16 servings
- 10-ounce package frozen carrots
- 10-ounce package frozen broccoli
- 10-ounce package frozen cauliflower
- 10 3/4-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 8-ounce jar Cheez Whiz®
- 1 cup crisp chow mein noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook all vegetables 1/2 of the cooking time stated on packages. Place vegetables in large casserole dish.
- In saucepan, blend and heat soup and Cheez Whiz. Pour over top of vegetables and mix carefully.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Top with chow mein noodles during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Other vegetables may be substituted for any of the vegetables in this casserole.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.