Oven-Fried Potato Duet
Jazz up an ordinary potato dish with this combination of white and sweet potatoes.
Serves: 4 servings
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 baking potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into thin wedges. Arrange in single layer on cookie sheet. Spray potatoes with vegetable oil cooking spray. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and lender.
- Jazz up an ordinary potato dish with a combination of white and sweet potatoes. Not only do they add color to your plate, but they add more nutrition, too.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.