Peach Relish with Cumin and Mint
Try this as an accompaniment to grilled chicken, fish, or pork.
Serves: Makes about 2 cups
- 2 large, ripe but firm peaches, pitted and diced small
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. This relish will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 3-4 days.
Excerpted from Grill It!.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!