Roasted New Potatoes
These potatoes are easy to make, and can be served plain or with seasonings.
Serves: 8 servings
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Scrub but do not peel the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Place the potatoes in a large baking pan and toss with the oil and seasonings.
- Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven, stirring once or twice, for about an hour or until a fork easily pierces the potatoes.
- Seasonings such as rosemary and garlic are nice additions to these potatoes.
From The Weeknight Survival Cookbook: How to Make Healthy Meals in 10 Minutes by Dena Irwin, R.D. Copyright © 1998 by Dena Irwin. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.