Sour Cream Twice-Baked Potatoes
For these great twice-baked potatoes, just scoop out baked potato halves and blend the cooked potato with sour cream, cheese, and spices. Spoon the mixture back into the shells and bake again!
Serves: Serves: 4 (2 halves)
- 4 medium-sized (5 ounces each) baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes no-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup (3/4 ounce) grated Kraft fat-free Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop potato pulp into a large bowl, reserving shells. Mash potato pulp with a potato masher or fork. Stir in sour cream, Parmesan cheese, onion flakes, and parsley flakes.
- Evenly spoon mixture into reserved potato shells. Lightly sprinkle paprika over top.
- Arrange potato halves on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.