Staff Favorites: Best Holiday Cookie Recipes
Here at FamilyEducation, we know cookies are a must during the holidays. That's why our staff hand-picked and handmade our favorite holiday cookie recipes. Whether it's an old standby or a tasty new treat, you are sure to find a favorite cookie in our scrumptious selection. Find more cookie recipes in our Holiday Cookie Book Printable.
1 of 10
Makes about 2 dozen cookiesIngredients:
- 1 (16 ounce) package large marshmallows
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons green food coloring
- 4 ½ cups cornflakes cereal
- 1 (2.25 ounce) package cinnamon red hot candies
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt together the marshmallows, butter, vanilla, and food coloring. Mix in the cornflakes cereal.
- Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper, and decorate with red hots. Set aside, and allow to cool.