Artichoke and Scallion Dip
This heavy and delicious dip can be made in minutes
Prep Time: prep 5 mins
Serves: makes 6 servings
- one 14oz ( 390g) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 / 4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the artichokes, scallions, garlic, and mayonnaise in a food processor or blender and process to form a smooth purée.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then spoon into a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- prep 5 mins
Excerpted from The Illustrated Kitchen Bible.
Copyright © 2008 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!