Valentine's Day Cake
Type: Valentine's Day
You can use cake mix, some red food coloring, and a few other ingredients to make a gorgeous Valentine's Day cake.
Serves: 1 cake
- One package white cake mix
- Red candy sprinkles or heart-shaped candies
- Red food coloring
- Whipped cream or frosting
- Help your child prepare the cake mix and pour it into the pan(s).
- Squeeze a few drops of red food coloring into the batter and swirl it through the batter with a knife.
- Bake the cake and let it cool completely.
- Frost it with whipped cream or frosting and top it with red candy sprinkles or heart-shaped candies.
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.