Visit Family Education's Recipe Center.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 4 1/2 tbsp runny honey
- 3 large ripe peaches or nectarines, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 5 large ripe kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Purée the strawberries with a hand blender.
- Strain the purée to get rid of the seeds.
- Stir 1 1/2 tbsp of the honey into the purée.
- Pour the strawberry purée into each of the ice lolly molds until each mold is one-third full.
- Freeze until firm, which will take about 1 1/2 hours.
- Repeat this process with the peaches and 1 1/2 tbsp of the honey, then the kiwi fruit with the rest of the honey.
Sign up to save recipes or create shopping lists online.
Already registered? Login here